About Me

Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Bargain Huntress. Loved by foreign men. 30ish, and I live alone with two cats. Yeah... I am single, obviously (see above). I lack the ability to eat desserts in moderation. I don't take no for an answer. I like a good argument everyday. I am real.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Things I randomly miss about Florida



I lived in Orlando, Florida for three and a half years.

It was the best of times and it was the worst of times.

And while there are many people and memories I miss from my time there, there are also some small things that I occasionally miss too.

Today I miss....

Retention ponds. There is nothing like seeing an alligator big enough to eat you crawl out of one and into your neighbor's swimming pool.

Armadillos. Little armored rats that you can sneak up on and pat on the bottom.

Palm trees. Easy, breezy, beautiful: Palm trees.

Sand cranes. I didn't believe the the theory that dinosaurs descended from birds until I encountered one of these


The summer rainy season. Downpour, everyday at 4pm, like clockwork.

Oranges, lemons, limes all growing on trees IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD.



Florida e cuidade bonito.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My chair pad is much prettier than these

My chair pad is much prettier than these