About Me

Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Bargain Huntress. Loved by foreign men. 30ish, and I live alone with two cats. Yeah... I am single, obviously (see above). I lack the ability to eat desserts in moderation. I don't take no for an answer. I like a good argument everyday. I am real.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I don't even have a job why can't I keep up with Blogging?



I got laid off a couple weeks ago.

It happens. Actually, it has happened to me a disproportional amount of times in my career but that is probably because I work for, or work with mostly non-profits and they just don't fair well during recessions.

But I don't keep this blog so I can talk about my personal life, I keep it to entertain myself because I love to read my own writing.

Seriously.

I know it is weird when people tell the truth online but I can handle it, if I did talk about my personal life in my blog you would realize that.

I have decided to link this to my facebook page because at least I can make it look like I write it for other people's entertainment and not solely for myself, which is the actual truth, like I told you, I love to read my own writing.

It is 100 degrees outside. I haven't left my apartment all day. I don't think I did yesterday either now that I think about it....I promised myself I would actually shower and go buy onzies for a project I am working on for a friend (Oops! I let the cat out of the bag because she is the only person besides me that reads this! Hi Jen!) (See how I did that, I made you think that this blog wasn't all about me for a moment, clever I know)

I am afraid of leaving my apartment because I am afraid of sweating to death but dying of boredom is a close second so I am gonna muster the courage and wear a tank top or something that is already dirty.

Falando portugues e muito malo ahora para minha. (e "minha" correcto?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My chair pad is much prettier than these

My chair pad is much prettier than these