About Me

Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Bargain Huntress. Loved by foreign men. 30ish, and I live alone with two cats. Yeah... I am single, obviously (see above). I lack the ability to eat desserts in moderation. I don't take no for an answer. I like a good argument everyday. I am real.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Interview


Yesterday I had this all day marathon interview at this incrediable company I much desire to work for and at one point I was interviewed by a very masculine man who had a dog that looked very much like the above sitting in his lap the entire time.

I was a little more than distracted and more determined than ever go get this job just so that I could play with this dog during the day.


o que é um cachorro adorale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My chair pad is much prettier than these

My chair pad is much prettier than these