About Me

Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Bargain Huntress. Loved by foreign men. 30ish, and I live alone with two cats. Yeah... I am single, obviously (see above). I lack the ability to eat desserts in moderation. I don't take no for an answer. I like a good argument everyday. I am real.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Memories of the Monkey Bars


I was amazing at the Monkey Bars in elementary school. I could swing from one handlebar *skip over the next one* and grab the third one and I could do this both forwards and backwards.

I mention this because I had a dream about reliving my Monkey Bar glory days the other night and I can't get it out of my head.

I usually dream that I can fly like a flying squirrel in my dreams...I run and bounce off the ground and then glide all over until I loose momentum and need to bounce off the ground again.

I am pretty sure I seriously lack the upper body strength to even get from one bar to the next on the Monkey Bars today but it sure makes for a very satisfying dream.

Eu sou terrĂ­vel nas barras de macaco

No comments:

Post a Comment

My chair pad is much prettier than these

My chair pad is much prettier than these